Silhouettes: Chapter 27


There have been a slight modification to the last chapter and I divided it into 2 parts. So you might have already read this one.



Chapter 27: Şart

Janu POV:

"*NE condition?! *Hayir.  Hayir. I changed my mind don't help me."

He smirk grew bigger at me "Am I sensing some fear in your tone?!"

"*Kim?! *Ben?!' I said pointing at myself 'you wish."

"Prove me wrong then and accept my condition without knowing what it is."

"Ne you wont even tell me what it is?!" I exclaimed.

I was on the edge of my seat.

*Ne oluyor?! This is what I get for saying having him help me?!!!!!

"Where is the fun in that?! If you knew what it was?! Don't worry it wont cost your life or be as serious as a marriage proposal." he said smiling smugly.

This was fascinating to him.

"*Tamam I agree. I am not the least terrified by you." I said with a high head.

"First thing in the morning, we will appeal the judge and take it to a higher court."

"*Ben, not you." I said, pointing to myself.

"Tamam Janu cem you will." he said in a tone as if talking to a child.

I let out a little laugh.

"Then, YOU' he emphasized on the last word 'and I will go on a road trip."

"Ne?!" I asked raising my eyebrows to him.

"*Evet doru. You and I will end up making a WE, sadly. Ne yap" he said with a shrug.

Nikola got up to his feet.

"*Bi dakka, what road trip?!!" I asked behind him.

"*Gel and I will tell you in the car." he said as he walked off to his car.

"The bill?!" I asked from my seat.

"We will pay it on our way out. Don't worry I wont pay for you."

Wow how did he know that?!!!!

I followed him paid our bill then back to the car.

I got in, then sat facing him, anticipating for a reply from him.

"Ne?!" he asked laughing at my excitement.

"*Anlat" I demanded.

"Fasten your seatbelt Janu hanim."

I did.

"*Hadi. Anlat." I said as pushed his elbow off the armrest between us.

He started to laugh then asked between laughs "Too curious aren't we?!"

He started the car then stated "We will road trip to your client village. We need to make things right with her ."

"*Beliyorum." I said.

"*Tamam *o zaman, we will do this together then." he said smiling to me.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"If you wont let me I will throw you out of my car." he stated as he bit down on his lips.

"I don't have a choice, do I?!!"

"*Hayir. *Bak I am the one who doesn't have a choice in any of this. I am doing all of this to save my new office from your hands." he said with a crooked smile.

"*Ouff ya. Stop making me sound like a monster that wrecks your office."

"Ama you are."

I swatted him over the arm

"Ohhh, your hand is too heavy." he groaned rubbing his arm.

"*Komik del" I said rolling my eyes at him.

He started to laugh at me, while I sat there with my arms corssed and pouting.

"Tamam. Tamam. *Pardon *kucuk Janu.'

Nikola startled me, for he was reaching out to touch my nose, like you would with a child.

'Bak you are lucky I didn't reopen my office yet, which means I will be working on your case around the clock." Nikola declared as he started the car.

*

I sat there as that song kept playing in the car.

*Neden whenever I get into this car this song plays?!

I looked at Nikola, he was absentminded.

I pushed my body off the seat, turning my body towards his to get a better look at him.

He was in a place far away from where we were.

Nikola kept his eyes ahead as he said "SYML and Kaleo write the most beautiful songs. They explain and express my feelings all too well."

I looked at him puzzled. It was like he was talking to me from a far way land.


Nikola looked at me at last, his face holding an expression it never did before. He had a neutral expression that I couldn't read, let alone solve.

He looked back ahead the road.

"So you wont sing this song?!" I said uncertain with a weak smile.

No reply.

He kept his eyes fixed on the road for a second, then looked over at me. He was lightly nodding his head, then a half crooked smile came across.

*Cok sukur.

"Only if you sing it with me, since you said you loved this song." he said smirking.

"Yoh ama yoh Niko."

He silently laughed the said "Tamam then I wont sing it."

Suddenly, my phone rang.

I pulled out.

-* Babam.

*Allahim how could I forget our lunch?!

"Affendim." I said replying to him.

"*Kizim *iyi misin?! Eve told me about your case."

I made a mind note to kill both Noah and Eve.

"Evet don't worry. Pardon I forgot our lunch date."

Nikola suddenly looked over at me, then back at the road.

Weird

"Nano I don't care, just be alright tamam kizim. You can make it up to me later on."

"Tamam. Don't worry I am alright." I said smiling.

"Tamam. You seem busy, but call me later."

"I will call you later, I promise."

And I hanged up.

Nikola shifted in his seat, then roughly ran his hand through his hair.

He cleared his throat before asking "Ehm. Kim bu?!"

"Babam." I replied smiling to my phone's screen.

I always felt better after his calls.


I looked over at Nikola, he was biting down on his lip, smiling.

"*Ne?!"

"Nothing. Your flat is around the corner, right?!"

"*Evet." I replied.


As we turned around the corner, they came into sight.
I looked over at Nikola then swallowed hard.
There by the sidewalk, stood Eve by Noah.

Turkish words
*Ne- what
*Hayir-No
*Kim-Who
*Ben-I
*Ne oluyur-What is happenning
*Tamam-ok
*Evet doru- yes right
*Bidakka-Wait
*Gel-come
*Ne-what
*Anlat-Say
*Bilyourum-I know
*o zaman-then
*Bak-Look
*Ama- but
* Komik del-Comic
*Pardon- pardon
*Kucuk-small
* Neden- why
* Cok sukur- thank God
* Allahim- my Allah
*Babam- my dad
*Kizim- my girl
*Iyi misin? - Are u ok?
* Ne- What
*Evet- yes





How will Nikola react to meeting Noah?!
How will Janu act?!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts