About Me

Hello.
*waving*
My name is (not important) just call me Tomz.

This blog was started due to my friends pushing me to follow my long-lost dream that's writing.
I just hope they don't go after any mean commenters, OH TRUST ME THEY WOULD. lol

Special thanks for them in no particular order J,T, N,R,G,D,M,S (I should probably put all the alphabets instead, lol) and everyone who worked into supporting me into this journey.
If you haven't guessed yet by how wordy I am, I love stories, especially making them up in my head and telling them to others.
  
Welcome to my home, my imagination.
I would love to serve you some tea, coffee, or hot coco and the coziest spot in my home (heart).
Let's get comfortable and start this journey.

Welcome!


                    

2 comments:

  1. What a warm welcome😍😍😍
    I can't wait to see your world πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I can't wait to share it with you.
      πŸ’ž

      Delete

Popular Posts