Silhouettes: Chapter 36

Welcome back.
These past days have been crazy for me.
From mood swings to assignments to life in general.
Anyways Welcome back you all.

To the crazy girl who pushed me to write and finish this chapter.

Chapter 36: The Chipmunk

My hand rested on Niko's palm, sandwiched in-between his two hands.
He removed his hand, uncovering mine in the process. His other hand still holding mine, he slowly lowered my hand back to my side.
I stood watching him taking his jacket off.
Niko wrapped his jacket around me, before resting his hands on my shoulders squeezing them. Niko suddenly pulled me slightly towards him, making me gasp in the process. 
When I looked up at him, he had the biggest smirk plastered on his face. The whole thing was amusing him.
I sneered at him.
How annoying can you be!
Niko removed his hands from my shoulders to the front of his jacket. I watched as his right hand reached for the forth button. I didn't budge this time. He gripped the front of his jacket tightly before ordering "Gel".
Niko pulled me by his jacket as he walked back towards the car. "You said your father wanted you to become a school teacher. I wonder what you will teach the poor kids. You will probably teach them nothing but disobedience and being rebellious, inatçı kedi (stubborn cat)." He said as he dragged me.
I slapped his hand that was dragging me gaining a loud laugh from his side.
I couldn't argue him back.
I watched the evening hit one side of him. How it illuminated him, his curls had the color of chestnuts, his tan skin glow, and how a remnant of his laugh was still on his face, making his dimples stay behind. He didn't let go till we reached the passenger's seat.
He opened the door for me "Hadi stubborn cat." 
I rolled my eyes at him "O zaman then you are a vulgar chipmunk." "So you are the bigger animal' he leaned on the door 'Anne çok korkuyorum. You can eat me then. I don't mind." he said winking.
"NIKOOOO"
"HAHAHAHA" he bursted laughing. 'Tamam tamam ama keep the jacket from the dumpster safe, the owner wants it back."
"I will personally send to him.' before I stepped into the car I looked over my shoulder at him, declaring 'to your house, don't worry."
"Ouch kizim."
"You asked for it annoying chipmunk."  I sated as I climbed into the car.
"Oooohhhhh hayir. Am going to throw a fit for being called that."
I rolled my eyes at him before pulling the door to close it. But Niko pulled the door back with a serious look. 
"Well at least a chipmunk is cute." He stated as he closed the door behind me 'ama I have no idea how an almost 2 meter man can fit into that category."
I smacked my lips together trying to conceal my laughter.
"Oh Nikola Bey you are that cute and good-looking, you are being called a chipmunk." He said loudly as he walked around the car, making sure I hear it. 
I hid my face behind my hand as he took his seat behind the stirring wheel. 
"Evet ya am that adorable, Anne did you hear that?! I guess you did a great job thank you." He said looking at the sky.
 "You are aware that this is an insult to you." 
"Are we jealous, little cat?!" He said poking my cheek.
"Bala bak last time I licked you the next time I will bite you." "Tamam tamam vicious cat." He said putting his hands up, surrendering.
I punched his arm "ouuufff I swear you will break my arm with all this abuse. By the way I am a lawyer I can take you to court over this." 
"Yok ya. I never knew. I am a lawyer too. Nice to meet you avukat bey" I said, putting my hand up for him to shake.
He looked down at my hand "How do I know you are not hidding something up your sleeve?!" 
"Not me the owner of this jacket did." I said raising an eyebrow at him.
He lightly nodded, licked his lips, and then licked his lips.
"May be he did?!" he said raising his eyebrows before looking at me.
I rushed to take off the jacket and threw it at him, gaining a loud laugh from him. I laughed with him, he had the most adorable laugh.
"Here' he said handing over the aux extension 'pick a song from you playlist. Go."
"Tamam. But prepare yourself for some Turkish goodness, instead of your English songs." I replied with a shrug.
"Fine by me." he replied taking the road back to our city, Istanbul.
I plugged my phone in and looked through my playlist.
"You know what, choose randomly. Let's see what destiny will bring our way."
"Destiny?!" I repeated.
"Evet." he said biting down his lower lip before hitting my screen.
Yanımda Kal

'HAYIIIIIIIIIR' I screamed internally as the first note played.
I looked down at the screen making sure what song was playing.
"Eveeeet. Cok guzel. I love this song." Niko stated snatching my phone from my hand.
Talk about quick reflexes, just when I was about to change it.
"Niko give me my phone back."
"Hayir. Yanimda kal, yanimda kal' he started to sing, moving his head around to the tune. 'Düşlerim yetmez ki bana."
"Niko give it back to me." I demanded leaning in to snatch my phone from his hand. But he was faster, he pulled it out of my reach. I extended my hand to turn off the radio, but as my fingers reached the on/off button, his reached for mine. He pulled my hand in his direction, propelling my body in his direction. Our eyes met, as my body was only inches away from his. My pulse quickened, my breath became shallower, and my throat dried. He kept his eyes on mine as he slowly pulled my hand up toward his face, towards his lips?! I parted my lips to speak, but nothing came out. I swallowed hard, as his lips touched the palm of my hand. I closed my eyes as I felt his lips part against my palm. My heart drummed in my hear, making me barely hear Harun singing the line "yine aşk" Niko's lips parted further and the next thing I felt was his teeth grazing into my palm! "AAAAHHHHHHHHH" I let out a shriek. I opened my eyes pulled my hand from his, before punching him. "HAHAHAHAH" he laughed from the top of his lungs. "Nikoooo." I shouted punching him again. "Don't dare threaten me about biting when I am a vulgar chipmunk." he stated winking at me. "Ouuff ya." I mumbled looking at his teeth marks on my palm. "What are your plans for the day?!" "Work." I replied. "Kizim today is Friday, breaks are allowed in-between work." "Eve is not around tonight." I said looking down at my palm. "Does it hurt that much?!" he asked. "It is okay." I replied with a sigh, massaging my hand. "Tamam I will make it up to you Your Friday night will be spent with me..." "Ama……" "No objections. Now sleep we have 2 hours to town." "Tamam." I said turning the other way, hiding my smile. I kept rubbing my palm, feeling the mark he left on me before falling asleep. "Sleepy head we are here." someone said shaking me. I lightly stretched before opening my eyes. Oh it is Niko. "Niko." "Evet." he replied bringing the car to a stop. I rubbed my eyes, before removing his. "Jan-jan I will pick you up around 7. Till then eat something, eat your medication' he handed over my medicine 'and take another nap. Oh and wear something warm, we will be sitting outdoors." Jan-jan, kill me. After bombarding me with order, Niko waved at someone, I followed his gaze and to my surprise it was Noah. "Take it easy on him and listen to him." he said smiling to me. How did he even?! I stepped out of the car as he called from behind me "Seven Janu hanim don't keep the chipmunk waiting for too long." I looked over my shoulder, smiling at him.
The end. This is a sweet chapter isn't it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts